To ensure maximum uptime of our customers’ systems, Danavero’s team of highly skilled and experienced IT professionals proactively monitor partner systems 24/7 to identify anomalies and to prevent any issues, detecting them even before the customer can possibly feel the impact.
Danavero delivers to partners and customers highly qualified system administrators with the extensive knowledge and experience in the following domains:
- Operating Systems administration – Linux (RedHat, Suse, Debian), Solaris, HP-UX, VMware ESX/ESXi, FreeBSD
- Web server administration – Apache, Nginx
- Database server administration – Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL
- DNS, Clustering (HP ServiceGuard, VMware SRM, FT), Backup (HP DataProtector, Symantec NetBackup)
- SAN and NAS administration – Brocade, HP, Cisco
- Storage administration – HP, Hitachi
Network and Security
- Data Center networking – Cisco Nexus, 6500, HP Enterprise Networking, Enterprise network management
- Security – Cisco, HP, Juniper, Checkpoint FW/NGFW, IPS, WAF, SIEM. ISO27001, PCI-DSS, SOX404
- Wireless – Cisco, HP/3Com enterprise wireless networking, Enterprise Wireless infrastructure management
- Network Infrastructures – BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VoIP, QoS, VPN, IPv6, IPSEC, VAS, DNS, Load Balancing, 802.1x, DHCP, Fault Management, SDN
Cisco CCNP, CCNA, HP Certified Instructor, ITIL Foundation, IPv6 Forum Gold Certified Engineer, HP AIS Network, HP ASE Network, HP MASE Network, CompTIA Security+, ISO27001 Lead Implementer, Certified Ethical Hacker v8, HP ASE TippingPoint.
Danavero’s main goal is to deliver highly technical and customer service levels along with an excellent quality response time.
- 24x7x365 coverage to ensure maximum uptime of the system and high response time for the end-users
- Real time resources availability via phone, VoIP, video conferencing, e-mail and instant messaging
- Business continuity ensured by all operations in multiple locations