The company develops products to display advertising, messages and organize interaction between customers and restaurants, shops, shops, etc.
The company not only develops software products but also develops hardware.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Developing Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
- Strong understanding of working client-server applications;
- Experience on design and maintaining test documentation (test-cases, bug reports, check-lists)
- Experience in manual testing web applications (UI, UX);
- At least 1 year of Mobile testing experience (iOS, Android);
- Experience with Android Studio/XCode;
- Experience in API testing (Postman);
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Knowledge of iOS and Android user interface guidelines;
- Knowledge app distribution on Android/iOS;
- Experience with emulators/Simulators, Device farms;
- Experience with sniffers (Fiddler/Charles);
- Good spoken and written English;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers;
- Report issues to bug tracking system (Jira, Redmine);
- Write test documentation (test cases, checklists);
- Test results analysis, generate bug reports, and ensure troubleshooting;
- Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations;
- Provide test reports to managers and product owners.
As a plus
- Experience with MySQL workbench;
- Understanding of working WebSocket application.
- Good working conditions in an international environment
- PTO - 24 working days
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly team
- Medical insurance