Customer: The Cook Political Report is an independent, non-partisan newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns for the US House of Representatives, US Senate, Governors and President as well as American political trends.
Сhallenge: The customer requested development of a website backend that included gathering, processing, and data visualisation. The service also had to include a user subscription management tool.
Results: Architecturally the web-site was built as a content site, which includes a row of specific modules and tools. Danavero Inc. developed and deployed:
- Analytic and reports tools, integration with 3d-side API services to collect data;
- Reports as per user needs with complex print layout;
- Self-written plan subscriptions with deep customization using an admin interface module connected with a payment service (using PayPal);
- Integration of a USA map widget to render data from different sources on the fly;
- Complex permissions system to access different site sections for each subscription category module.