The Affordable Care Act, which is also referred to as ACA or Obamacare, was signed into law by President Barack Obama in 2010. The act was a major overhaul of the U.S. healthcare system, reducing the amount of uncompensated care the average family pays for. Obamacare originally required everyone to have health insurance and offered cost assistance to those who could not afford a plan on their own.
Custom Software Development
The Danavero team covers the full software development cycle and creates custom development solutions that reflect customer needs to the highest degree.
The aim of custom software development is to create a special software solution dedicated to the particular needs of customers. It is designed based on a defined set of requirements that is described on the basis of customer business objectives and available resources.
Software Development Phases
Analysis and Planning
The technical vision will be refined during this phase, by covering and identifying architecture drivers such as functional requirements, quality attribute scenarios, business constraints, and quality attributes of the system.
We start every project with Analysis and Planning that consist of two parts:
- Project preparation – During this stage, our software development team goes through initial planning and preparation for the project, describing business processes and flows.
- Business blueprint – The purpose of this stage is to achieve a common understanding of how our company intends to run the Solution to support the client’s business. The result is the Business Blueprint, detailed documentation of the results gathered during requirements workshops.
This phase will also serve as a foundation for further building the strategic partnership between us and the client. Proven practices from Danavero’s framework will be used to provide solid ground for the objective alignment of stakeholder expectations, business goals, and project execution progress.
Activities are listed here but not limited to:
- Interviewing of key stakeholders involved in Software Development
- Defining optimal team composition, distributed development process, and environment configuration
- High-level qualitative SDLC assessment from the perspective of Agile Maturity, broken down by process and sub-process (Project Management, Product Owner, Quality Control, and Development Practices)
- Preparing a Gap Analysis Report that covers best practices for the distributed development, together with mitigation of the issues that might impede smooth and successful distributed development
Based on our Project Management Methodology, it is recommended that the mutual work and cooperation of the client’s representatives and the Danavero team members should be organized for successful Solution implementation.
The Analysis and Planning phase is followed by the Implementation phase. We offer our proven Agile framework for project management and implementation. The picture below indicates the major elements of the framework:
- Realization – The purpose of this stage is to implement all the app development software process requirements based on the Business Blueprint. The system configuration is done in two work packages: Baseline configuration (major scope); and Final configuration (remaining scope). During this phase, the solution is also tested.
- Acceptance Testing – The purpose of this stage is to verify that all features were implemented properly and to get reviews from real business users.
- Final preparation – The purpose of this stage is to complete the final preparation (including technical testing, end-user training, system management, and cutover activities) to finalize readiness to go live. The Final preparation stage also serves to resolve all critical open issues. On successful completion of this stage, the team is ready to run the client’s business in the live System.
Based on our Project Management Methodology, it is recommended to organize the mutual work and cooperation of client’s representatives and Danavero team members for successful Solution implementation.
Before we start to work with a client, we always sign an NDA. We never use original data on local and server development systems. Instead, we use generated sets of testing data. If testing data is impossible to generate due to some specification (for example, a complicated set of relations), we always perform data clearing from critical business information, as well as personal information.
- All local development systems encrypt data on external and internal storage systems, using strong crypto algorithms.
- All communications between local and server development systems are performed via secure encrypted communication channels.
- All website development systems are stored in isolated networks secured by firewall and antivirus software.
- Every member of our personnel undergoes mandatory information security training on a regular basis.
- For our projects, we store all data on servers located in North America.
In order to provide high-quality code, we enforce:
- Mandatory training in coding standards for our employees, with repeated performance assessments.
- Strict adherence to Software Coding Standards.
- Continuous integration with automated testing code coverage.
- Mandatory testing of product releases involving QA Engineers.
- Employment of a DSP model (Development, Staging, Production).
Management of ongoing maintenance and emergency issues
Our software development team has extensive experience in custom software development and support. Our support process allows us to establish a timely response and quality resolution of issues. Our senior developers and DevOps engineers are qualified to cover most of the potential issues with the client’s software applications. If we discover an issue that is beyond our responsibilities, we address our client to discuss the conditions of issue resolution and the most suitable approach to it.
We also practice monitoring services setup if the client has none. Proactive monitoring and maintenance are crucial for preventing potential issues and ensuring service stability. We use a ticketing system for tracking issues and requests from clients.
During our business hours, we immediately start working on any issue the moment it has been reported until it is completely resolved and its cause has been dealt with.
If any problems occur, including server, network, website development, and database issues during our non-business hours, we proceed to resolve them within the next few hours (not more than 8 hours). We can also provide 24/7 support for critical issues, if required by the client, and ensure that all are resolved as soon as possible.
Why Choose Danavero
Danavero Inc. is working as an extension of the customer's own team.
Danavero Inc. adopts all business/management processes requested by the customer. In a case where the customer does not have a business/management process in place, Danavero Inc. will happily assist the customer in implementing the true Agile process (SCRUM), including giving access to the online Agile Board and other supporting tools (JIRA or Redmine).
Danavero Inc. provides sufficient resources to help the customer handle their backlog of issues related to implementing new features and maintaining their software project.
If required, Danavero Inc. provides the customer with supporting staff (QA engineers, Project Coordinator, System/Support Engineers).
Danavero Inc. is capable of quickly (within 1-3 weeks) scaling-up the development team allocated to the customer if such a need arises.
Danavero Inc. does not expect the customer to provide fixed, predefined project specifications and is ready to work with the customer on an ongoing basis if requirements are changing over time. Furthermore, given our experience, Danavero Inc. would like to offer its help in defining new features and requirements to the project, making sure that all new features precisely address the customer’s business needs.
Danavero Inc. offers the customer monitoring access to our billing and reporting system to allow full transparency on the billing process. The customer is able to monitor the progress of all tasks performed within the scope of their project, as well as ensure efficient spending of the allocated budget.
The Danavero Inc. team is very highly skilled and motivated. Our turnover rate in the last 3 years was 0.8%.
Wingspan is a provider of cloud-based Electronic Content Management (ECM) solutions and support services specifically designed for Life Sciences. Their ECM solutions are delivered on a high-performance, secure, scalable, and validated cloud environment designed to meet the end-to-end needs of clients.
IQVIA ePromo is a highly scalable, cloud-based content management system (CMS) solution that addresses your organization’s growing commercial content demands. Rise above the challenges of the rapidly evolving digital landscape and content globalization with ePromo’s sophisticated features and out-of-the box configurations based on industry expertise, adapted to your needs.
Vision Technologies, a national and global systems integrator, provides IT services and solutions for commercial and federal clients. Their seasoned staff has keen insight into trends and emerging technologies that are changing the way people work, communicate, and protect our society. Vision Technologies offers design, installation, support, and project management for distributed antenna systems, passive optical networking, voice/data, wireless systems, security, audio visual, and video teleconferencing. The company delivers powerful IP-centric, integrated solutions that get results.
The Economic Club of Washington, D.C. is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization created to strengthen ties among the diverse and growing business community based in metropolitan Washington, D.C., and within the diplomatic community. The Economic Club promotes global awareness of the pivotal role Washington plays in the nation and in world economies. Its goals are twofold: to provide a prominent forum where eminent global leaders can share their insights about major issues of the day, and to promote a robust peer community for the area’s top executives.
Surex is Canada's fastest growing insurance marketplace, allowing the customer to quote, compare and buy online, with access to instant proof of insurance. Surex offers a personalized quote from up to 10 of Canada’s best carriers to ensure that customers always get the best value. On a variety of projects, Danavero provided Surex with development support.
Aeopsi is a digital wallet that allows people to work with their own currency in their community, as well as standard currencies like USD or Euro. Aeopsi helps to create sustainability within your community or startup using dashboard simplicity that monetizes the trust that already exists from within.
The Office of Inspector General National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) provides independent, objective oversight of Amtrak’s programs and operations through audits and investigations focused on recommending improvements to Amtrak’s economy, efficiency, and effectiveness; preventing and detecting fraud, waste, and abuse; and providing Congress, Amtrak management, and Amtrak’s board of directors with timely information about problems and deficiencies relating to Amtrak’s programs and operations.
Egg Farmers of Canada is a not-for-profit organization helping hardworking Canadian farmers supply Canadians with fresh, local, high-quality eggs. The company manages the national egg supply and promotes egg consumption while representing the interests of over 1,000 regulated egg farmers in all 10 provinces and the Northwest Territories.